Download video (Right click > Save as. Size: 66.8 MB) Summary: Do not provide the source WORD doc to your customers (excluding articles). Only you as the PLR holder have access to the Word doc files. Do not provide the…
As a valued customer and subscriber of mine, I’d like to offer you this free training course on how to get started with PLR products.
In this 2 hour 14 minute step-by-step training, you’ll learn:
- What is PLR and how you can get started in the PLR eBook business.
- How to rebrand PLR products
- How to get your sales page up and accept payments via PayPal
- How to create a landing page to build a list of subscribers
- How to edit web pages, add an opt-in form, setup order buttons and create a sales funnel.
- 4 ways you can start getting traffic to your product right away
Grab your favorite beverage, take notes and definitely do follow along so you can get your product up and running.
Private label rights or simply PLR is a situation where one person writes content then sells it to several people. The following are 30 ways to use private label rights products: Blogging: - PLR saves the owner from having to…
What Are Private Label Rights?
Private Label Rights (PLR) and master resale rights generally refer to the purchase of all or some of the intellectual property rights to a product. In the internet marketing niche this is often the rights to resell an ebook, report, template or video. The idea behind these products is that it allows internet marketers and entrepreneurs to purchase a product which they can then either sell directly to customers, or use as they wish. Other uses could include use as content to attract new customers or as a base for a larger scale product that the marketer wishes to produce.