In this video, you'll learn how to make money with PLR, more specifically, I share…
How To Upload a PLR Sales Page to WordPress
Looking for a way to upload a PLR product to your WordPress site?
After much investigation, research, and even considerations of creating my own “PLR to WordPress” plug-in (still something in the pipeline), I learned a workaround to uploading a PLR product to a WordPress site.
Best of all, I’ll show you how to do it all using free resources.
A few quick caveats I want to note before you go ahead and use this method:
- The layout and overall look will look different to the original sales page you received in your PLR package.
- The demo is based on a PLR product from UnstoppablePLR. However, this method should still be able to work with other PLR products too.
- The plug-in used may or may not be supported in the future. It all depends on whether the plug-in creator continues to support and update it.
Here is the training:
Tools Mentioned in the Training
- HTML Import 2 WordPress plug-in.
- FileZilla – To upload website files to your webhost. You can use any FTP tool.
- You’ll need your FTP login. To get your login you can either:
- Search on Google for “how to create an ftp login [web host]” where [web host] equals your web host. For example, “how to create an ftp login bluehost”. You’ll find a tutorial on how to create it.
- Contact your web host with instructions on how to create an FTP login. They will direct you with instructions on how to do it.
- “Total” WordPress theme – The theme I used in the tutorial. You can search for it within your Themes section. Bare in mind, there’s another Total theme that is PAID. That is different. Here’s the direct link to the right Total theme: https://wordpress.org/themes/total/
- Notepad or any other text editor to open the main.css and reset.css files.
This Post Has 10 Comments
Wow…thanks for this! I had often wondered if this could be done. I’m off to get my products uploaded now.
Good to hear!
I have searched all over trying to find this information. Contacting PLR site managers, YouTube searches, Google searches, and tons of trial and error. THis is extremely helpful! The plugin hasn’t been updated in a year, however it’s worth the risk to me.
Thanks so much!
Thank you, Roy! It’s unfortunate that they haven’t updated the plug-in. I’m not sure of any alternatives unfortunately.
Hi Aurelius where can i buy the plugin from, please? thanks in advance
HI Ishrat. Which plugin are you referring to? The HTML Import plugin? That would be this:
I’m not sure if it’s compatible with WordPress 3.0+ as it shows the last update was a year ago at the time of this writing..
Hi, when they buy the product, will they be automatically redirected to the thank you page to download? I’m not sure if I missed that step. thanks
Hi Sylvia. You’ll need to set that up in your shopping cart system, whether it’s via PayPal, JVZoo, WarriorPlus, ClickBank, ClickFunnels, or anywhere else. I would advise going through the PLR Training Camp for a more in-depth tutorial:
After Watching your video on installing this plugin ,I thought ,maybe i will give it a try.
It Worked ,not every thing was perfect,but a good starting point. Word-press is my go to
when running a small online shop more and more I think the internet is one big sales funnel,You cannot serf the web,and not run in to a sales funnel. You-tube is getting to be like Television ad after ad, I would like to know if people who watch are getting tired of the push just to watch a video….
PS Thank you for the information .Excellent ..
Great to hear the tutorial helped! Yes, it isn’t the best solution but it is a way if you’re looking to use WordPress for your PLR products.