“Beat Information Overload”: How To Finally Beat Information Overload, Avoid Overwhelm And Have a Clearer Mind To Move Forward.
What is this course about?
- What information overload is
- The surprising history of information overload
- Social media’s role in information overload
- The limits of your working memory
- What information overload does to the brain
- How to overcome challenges in an information-driven world
- Why multitasking is destroying your productivity
- You’ll learn how to limit your decisions to beat information overload.
- You’ll learn how to organize your home to reduce clutter and reduce stress.
- You’ll learn the importance of organizing your social life and how doing so can help you feel less overwhelmed.
- You’ll learn how to organize your time by recognizing your limits, making time to recover, and how to time your tasks to take advantage of the natural ebbs and flows of your energy.
- You’ll discover how multitasking can be a detriment to productivity and mental health.
- You’ll be shown how to be more productive at work, by removing distractions and reducing communication overhead.
- This guide is written in an easy-to-understand, step-by-step fashion for anyone to follow with screenshots and images. Your customers and their customers will love it!